Easy access to the M4 from the Centre means that London is only a three hour journey by car. The regular train service to London only takes 2 hours and Cardiff Airport is less than 30 minutes drive away.
- Leave the M4 at junction 32 (signed Cardiff & A470). Join the A470 towards the City Centre.
- At the Gabalfa Interchange take the 4th exit and join the A48 Western Avenue.
- After passing Tesco Extra and crossing the River Taff, take the next left following signs for the City Centre.
- Turn right at the set of traffic lights at the T-junction (signed Llandaff and Llantrisant) and join the A4119 (Cardiff Road). Continue straight through the next set of traffic lights and the Centre is located on the left.
- Leave the M4 at junction 29 (Signed Cardiff (E&S)). Join the A48(M) and then the A48 to the Gabalfa flyover. Remain on the A48 (Western Avenue). Follow directions above “From M4 (West)” point 3.
- Cardiff Central Station is served by trains from London Paddington, Bristol Parkway and Swansea.
- St Michael's Centre is a short bus ride from Cardiff Central Station. Buses to Llandaff include 24, 25, 62 and 63; alight at Llandaff Black Lion.
- The entrance to the Centre car park is accessed from Ely Road which from Cardiff City Centre is the first left after the College. To access the car park, take the 2nd turning left on Ely Road.